Sunday, April 17, 2011

Toy Society Drop #2

The Toy Society - Clovis
Today seemed like the perfect day for another Toy Society toy drop. We went downtown Baton Rouge to our Earth Day celebration. I tied Clovis the the fence that surrounds the Old State Capitol. There was plenty of people and children, so I know she was picked up quickly. Once I tied her to the fence, I walked away. My sister, KL, asked if I was going to sit and watch who grabbed it. I told her no, that wasn't the point. I knew she would be found, and someone would love her.

We continued to enjoy our afternoon downtown. M played in the huge Live Oak tree, and J and I lamented on how this would be the perfect place to get married. M wanted to roll down the large hills that surround the Old State Capitol, so we sat in the shade and enjoyed the beautiful weather and live music. As we left, we walked past where we had left Clovis, and she was gone :)

No comments: